The hugely international Pro-Am event has grown quickly over just two years with the second edition of the tournament attracting players from 23 countries across 4 continents.
This gathering of golfers provides an opportunity to showcase the mild climate of the region and the unspoilt Mediterranean landscape surrounded by centuries old olive groves and rolling hills overlooking the Ionian Sea.
Up to 30 teams will be battling it out across The Dunes Course and The Bay Course at Costa Navarino for a prize fund of €30,000, in the official PGAs of Europe Sanctioned Event that falls under the auspices of the PGA of Greece, and the Hellenic Golf Federation and is supported by Aegean Airlines.
There is no Pro-Am package fee for each participating professional bringing a team of three amateurs, including complimentary flights with Aegean Airlines across their network and accommodation at The Westin Resort Costa Navarino.
Amateur packages start at €1,606, with four and seven night options available, and include:
- Accommodation in the The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino
- Dinners with beverage package
- 4 dinners with beverage package – Welcome reception at 1827 & dinner at Morias, Dinner at Da Luigi Restaurant, Charity Social Event & dinner at The Diner, Gala dinner & Prize giving Ceremony
- Exclusive welcome gift package
- 3 tournament rounds & 1 practice round
- Professional Prize Fund of 30,000€*
- On-course refreshments and snacks for 3 tournament rounds
- Free use of Fitness Center, Infrared and Finnish Sauna, Jacuzzi, Table Tennis, Pools, Steam Bath and Relax zone
- Free access to thalassotherapy pools 25% discount on spa treatments
- And much more…
For more information visit the Tournament Hub Page (http://eur.pe/2019Messinia) and messiniaproam.costanavarino.com, follow @PGAsofEurope on Twitter and search the hashtag ‘#MessiniaProAm’, or like the PGAs of Europe Facebook Page.
Find out more about Costa Navarino at www.costanavarino.com.