The fifth PGAs of Europe-endorsed BlackSeaRama Pro-Am makes its return to the tournament calendar offering up an exciting dual-course event on July 16-20 at BlackSeaRama Golf & Villas resort, in the North East of Varna region of Bulgaria.
After the success of the fourth BlackSeaRama Pro-Am in 2012, won by Austria-based, Australia-born Shane McHenry after a playoff with Gary Birch Jnr., the tournament returns to both BlackSeaRama and the neighbouring Lighthouse courses, and promises to be an exciting challenge on the cliffs of the Black Sea.
Pro-Am packages include:
- 5 nights Accommodation and complimentary airport transfer from / to Varna Airport
- Every day Lavish Buffet Breakfast included; Coffee, tea and Water in the Villas, Limited Mini-bar
- 1 practice day green fee @ BlackSeaRama
- Opening Hot&Cold Cocktail at BSR Club House
- 3 tournament days green fees @ BlackSeaRama and Lighthouse (transfers included)
- 3 half-ways (2 at competition days at BSR and 1 at the LH tournament day)
- 2 Buffet Dinners: La Campana & Lake Taverna
- 1 prize giving ceremony with Gala Dinner
- Free use of Fitness Center, Infrared and Finnish Sauna, Jacuzzi, Billiard, Table Tennis, Pools, Steam Bath and Relax zone, Wi-Fi Internet
For package prices view the information sheet here: http://bit.ly/17qT0jr.
The tournament will be played over 54 holes, with 36 at the Gary Player-designed BlackSeaRama course and 18 at the Ian Woosnam-designed Lighthouse golf courses, with the PGA Professionals battling it out for a prize-fund of €20,000 (based on 20 teams competing).
Competitors also have the opportunity to play an optional challenge day will be available at Thracian Cliffs (a Gary Player Signature design course and host of the 2013 Volvo World Match Play) at preferential green fee rates.
To find our more about BlackSeaRama visit www.blacksearama.com.