The BlackSeaRama Vivacom Pro-Am takes place from 15 – 17 July at BlackSeaRama Golf & Villas, Bulgaria, and entries will close on the 1st July, 2015.
The three-round Pro-Am tournament takes in three courses on Bulgaria’s Black Sea coastline in the form of Gary Payer Signature Design courses BlackSeaRama Golf & Villas and Thracian Cliffs Golf Course, as well as the Ian Woosnam-designed Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort.
PGA Professionals will compete for a prize fund of €25.000 (based on 25 teams) whilst also having the opportunity to win a BMW Hole-in-One prize supported by Varna Cars.
Beginning at €969 for non-members, and along with an exceptional après-golf offering (details here: http://eur.pe/1EuskS2), packages include:
- 5 nights accommodation and complimentary airport transfer to/from Varna Airport
- Daily Lavish Buffet Breakfast
- Coffee, Tea and Water in the Villas, Limited Mini-bar
- 1 practice day green fee at BlackSeaRama
- 3 tournament rounds at Lighthouse, Thracian Cliffs and BlackSeaRama (transfers included)
- 3 half-way snacks
- Opening cocktail
- 2 Buffet Dinners
- Prize giving ceremony with Gala Dinner
- Free use of Fitness Center, Infrared and Finnish Sauna, Jacuzzi, Billiard, TableTennis, Pools, Steam Bath and Relax zone, Wi-Fi Internet
- Access to all functions and activities during the Pro-Am week
For more information on BlackSeaRama Golf Club visit www.BlackSeaRama.com.