Teams of Professional and Amateur golfers will once again return to BlackSeaRama Golf & Villas in Bulgaria for the 11th edition of the popular BlackSeaRama Pro-Am from 08-12 July later this year.
Having celebrated its tenth anniversary last year with record numbers of teams, the event will again bring four-person teams together to play three of Europe’s best golf courses.
BlackSeaRama’s own Gary Player-designed course will be the base for the teams throughout the week, with rounds also taking place on another Gary Player course – Thracian Cliffs Golf & Spa Resort – and the Ian Woosnam-designed Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort.
Professionals will compete for a prize fund of €30,000* in what has become one of the most significant and emblematic events in the BlackSeaRama Golf & Villas event calendar.
Last year’s Pro-Am was won by PGA of Israel Professional, Asaf Cohen, who bested the 32-team field for the first professional win of his career.
There is no Pro-Am package fee for each participating professional bringing a team of three amateurs, and amateur packages start at €990 (special rates available for BSR Members and Homeowners), and include:
- 5-nights accommodation
- Airport transfers Varna-BlackSeaRama, BlackSeaRama-Varna
- Lavish buffet breakfast every day
- Coffee, tea and limited Mini-bar in the villa
- 1 practice round @ BlackSeaRama
- 3 tournament rounds @ BlackSeaRama, Lighthouse and Thracian Cliffs (transfers included)
- 3 Halfway snacks
- Opening Cocktail Reception, 2 Thematic Dinners, and Gala Dinner evening
- Free use of Fitness Center, Infrared and Finnish Sauna, Jacuzzi, Billiard, Table Tennis, Pools, Steam Bath and Relax zone, Wi-Fi Internet
- Access to all functions and activities during the Pro-Am week
For more information visit the Tournament Hub Page (http://eur.pe/2019Blacksearama ) or proam.blacksearama.com, follow @PGAsofEurope on Twitter and search the hashtag ‘#BlackSeaRama’, or like the PGAs of Europe Facebook Page.
Find out more about theBlackSeaRama Golf & Villas by visiting www.blacksearama.com.