- Job Title: Sales/Account Manager
- Locations willing to work: GLOBAL/HOME OFFICE (REMOTE WORKING OPTION)
- Salary Expectation: NEGOTIABLE
- Current Position: Sales Manager
- Developing sales and marketing strategy
- Developing global relationships with customers & suppliers
- Achieving set monthly and yearly sales targets.
- Sold to and built relationships with company decision makers.
- Account management
- Increasing website marketing awareness
- Setting up distribution contracts
- Leading a Sales team
- Training and developing individuals
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Leading by example
- Able to work remotely and with a team
- Various industry experience
- IT Literate
- Sense of humour
- Holding a single figure golf handicap for many years
- O level - English - Maths - Geography - History – Art.
- CSE -Technical Drawing, Religious Education
- (2000) Pitman Word Processing Intermediate Certification
- (2000) Pitman Excel Intermediate Certification
- Baines Simmons Limited
- (2009) EASA Regulations certificate-Essential for Logistic Staff
Worked in golf industry for over 10 years, teaching, selling and management.
More recently in aviation but want to get back into golf. Energetic hard working and honest hands on individual with over 15 years of sales experience within various industries.
Worked through all levels of business and managerial roles helping to understand the structure of a good organisation.
A positive outlook with the ability to develop new business opportunities and build relationships at all levels. Account management and team building skills to sell product and or services with a consultative approach.
Strong communication and a creative vision for sales, marketing and customer service. Ability to learn quickly and transfer skills to different industry sectors.
Date able to start