- Club/Employer Name: Golf & Country Club Zurich
- Club/Employer Website: gccz.ch
- Job Title: PGA Qualified Teaching Professional
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Self Employed
Golf & Country Club Zurich, founded in 1929, is a distinguished Private Members’ Club renowned throughout Switzerland.
The Club is seeking a female or male teaching professional commencing in April 2019. The post is self-employed and, this is exclusively a teaching and playing position.
There will also be the possibility to play in professional tournaments in Switzerland.
The successful applicant will be an addition to the existing Pro-Staff, having the exclusive shared-rights to teach the Members of the Club.
The closing date for applications is 31st December 2018, which together with a full CV, a recent colour photograph & the names of two professional referees, should be sent, either by post or email, to: Mr. P. Rieffel, Captain, Golf & Country Club Zurich, Weid 9. CH-8126 Zumikon, Switzerland, Phone +41 43 288 10 88, email, email@example.com.
Applicants must be:
- A fully qualified PGA “A” Professional.
- Able to demonstrate at least 5 to 7 years as a teaching professional with a proven track record as a player.
- Outgoing by nature and with a strong, yet sympathetic personality.
- Willing to lead and be fully comitted in the coaching and organisation of the Club’s Junior Programme.
- Able to teach and play with Members throughout the main golfing season from April to the end of October.
- In a position to give indoor lessons during the winter months, in addition to arranging and accompanying out of season golfing holidays with Members.
Although not essential, it would be a distinct advantage to have an additional language, German and/or French.
Where to Apply
Applications should be sent with a full CV, a recent colour photograph and the names of two professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.