- Job Title: PGA Assistant Professional
- Locations willing to work: England - Italy - Spain
- Salary Expectation: 25000
- Current Position: N/A
- Assistant Professional of PGA Great Britain and Ireland.
- Strong sense of Responsibility and Self-Management in the Performance of tasks of particular delicacy;
- Ability to Problem-Solving Skills and to Working to deadline;
- Autonomy and flexibility in carrying out the activity;
- Excellent Organizational Skills and Team-Building and Communication Skills.
- Coach, PGA of Great Britain & Ireland
- April 2013 - September 2014: Golf Director and Pro-Shop Manager at the “Golf Club Carezza”
- General Manager Carezza Golf Club
- Responsible for all financial and operational functions of the golf club, tournament organization, Membership
service and merchandising of the Pro-Shop.
- Assisting the golf professional providing clinics to members and guests.
- June 2010 - September 2012: Golf Director and Pro-Shop Manager at the " Golf Club Pragelato ."
- General Manager Pragelato Golf Club
- February 2006 - December 2008: Golf Director and Pro-Shop Manager at the “Golf Club La Bollina”
- General Manager La Bollina Golf Club
- Golf resort manager - Golf resort manager. Duties included Golf club Development/Setting Up of (Pro Shop,
Service Structure). In charge of business and budget plans and providing the owner with technical and
operational support. I implemented standard operating procedures in each department, branding, sales and
marketing and tournament organisation.
- March 2003 - February 2006: Administrative and Sports Secretary at the " Golf Colline del Gavi "
Responsibilities were Tournament organisation and Membership services
Date able to start