- Club/Employer Name: Golfbidder
- Club/Employer Website: golfbidder.co.uk
- Job Title: Marketing Executive – Graduate
- Location: Chessington, UK
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive salary and performance based bonuses up to 10%
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Graduate Marketing Executive will be responsible for the email marketing for our growing online retail businesses. Our email marketing campaigns have a real impact on the sales and overall business success - so it is a great opportunity to see real results from the hard work put in.
We send email campaigns to 8 different countries – all of which have their own unique preferences and requirements. This means we will be looking for someone with a real talent for personalisation and a drive to create the best looking and most content-rich emails for our customers.
In addition to email marketing, the Online Marketing Executive will be supporting a wide range of other online marketing activities, including social marketing on Facebook and Instagram, PPC, SEO, media buying and brand management.
Based in Chessington, Golfbidder began life in 1997 as Mashie Niblicks, a shop which specialised in buying and selling used golf clubs. The success of ‘Mashie’ encouraged us to broaden the concept to the internet - and the result is Golfbidder.
We are now one of the busiest online golf retailers in Europe.
We are looking for someone who…
- Has degree-level education in marketing / business studies
- Has knowledge of Photoshop and a desire to learn other programs
- Can show creative flair and doesn’t struggle for ideas
- Enjoys working in a small team
- Hates typos and takes pride in creating excellent work!
This role is ideal for a graduate looking to take their first steps into online marketing. An interest in golf would be a benefit, but not essential.
Where to Apply
To apply please send a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.