- Job Title: Management, Assistant Management, Operations Controller
- Locations willing to work: Anywhere Europe
- Salary Expectation: Above 3000EUR (2600GBP)
- Current Position: In charge of Italian, French and Brazilian markets
Excellent communication skills acquired while working with clients from multicultural backgrounds. High level of fluency in Italian, Portuguese, French and English.
Excellent ability to handle multiple languages at once, while keeping the concept clear.
Ability to manage various human situations
Excellent organizational, team work and leadership skills, gained as technical and operating director
Very organized at the tasks needed to obtain proposed objectives.
Absolute mastery of Italian, Portuguese and French in terms of relationships with customers, whether private, either entities or companies.
French school until the 12th grade, obtaining the Baccalaureate (Final graduation)
4th year of University of Economics and Trade - Università di Pisa
Course in Hotel Management by LUISS Business School in Rome
In charge of Italian, Brazilian and French markets
- Customer management for Italian, Brazilian, French and Canadian markets. Regular contact with customers, by all means, to maintain their satisfaction
- Analyze forms of business in relation to the company's products
- Prepare texts for web pages in Italian, Portuguese and French
- Dealing with the complexities of contracts and to respond to customer requests
- Finding and preparing contractual arrangements in Portuguese, Italian and French
- Provide support and assistance to the Director, the IT department and administrative services of the company
- Business or sector Fiberglass lining in underground fueling products in Gas Stations
- In charge of all logistics and operations within the work sites.
- In charge of the work team
- Control of the quality and safety procedures on work sites
- Customers support
Associate Manager in a 4 stars Hotel
- Daily management of clients and rooms
- Reservations management
- Daily accounting closure and financial analysis
- Quinta da Marinha Golf Resort, Cascais (Portugal)
- Daily management of members of the club and outside players
- In charge of golf competitions
- Assistance and cooperation with the Greenskeeper staff
Date able to start