- Job Title: General Manager / Director of Golf
- Locations willing to work: Europe / Middle East / Asia
- Salary Expectation: Commensurate with Role & Responsibilities
- Current Position: Currently Unattached
- Structured, Disciplined, Attention to Detail Focused
- Loyal, Hardworking, Reliable
- Collaborative, Practical, Logical
- Purposeful, Decisive, People & Outcome Focused
- Adept in overseeing a full range of operational responsibilities including; P&L accounts, budgeting and forecasting, sales and marketing, and customer service delivery to ensure outstanding business performance.
- An established in-depth knowledge of the highest quality in such facets as major tournament organisation, sponsorship activation, capital project delivery and the management of key relationships with leading industry stakeholders.
- Leadership of day-to-day operations, whilst managing the difference between member and guest needs, and balancing the requirements between member, guest and visitor play.
- Leadership through change and pre-opening projects whilst constantly reviewing industry best, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Strong knowledge of agronomic practices, course standards and presentation levels.
- Implementing cost-effective initiatives to maximise profits and stimulate a high level of customer satisfaction, loyalty and referral business.
- Spearheading effective revenue generation and operational strategies.
- Training, coaching, mentoring, developing, evaluating, and directing staff to achieve top performance levels and drive progressive career development, promotions and succession planning.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- AAT PGA Professional
- PGA Certificate of Management
- Club Management Diploma (CMAE - CMDip)
A dynamic, self-motivated, positive professional with a proven track record of achieving commercial success and delivering exceptional customer service by inspiring teams to perform and produce high standards whilst maximising revenue opportunities.
Knowledgeable and skilled in the management of golf club and resort operations with 12 years of experience at premier golf establishments in the UK and Middle East, and 7 years professional golf tournament involvement.
Experienced in the development and nurturing of memberships but astute at understanding the sensitivity of balancing member needs against the commercial needs of the business. I lead with a contemporary, collaborative approach to management.
Date able to start