- Club/Employer Name: PGAs of Europe
- Club/Employer Website: pgae.com
- Job Title: Finance Administrator
- Location: Hunters Lodge, The Belfry, UK
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: To Be Discussed
Job Title: Finance Administrator
Report to: Chief Executive
Job Purpose: Managing the Association’s finance and administration
Key Areas: Finance & Administration / Office Management
Term: Part-time, 20 hours per week
The PGAs of Europe are looking for a Finance Administrator to work with the Association on a part-time basis, commencing early 2019, to manage the Association’s finance and administration.
- Ensure effective management and processing of the Association’s accounts and the accounts of the Ryder Cup European Development Trust.
- Responsible for the day-to-day processing of all financial transactions.
- Production of sales invoices in line with contractual agreements, including the management of any recharges as required.
- Monthly payroll processing ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
- Administer expenses for all staff.
- Effective management of the Association’s debtors list ensuring it is not extensive.
- Ensure that all Corporation Tax, EC Sales, VAT and P11D are effectively managed.
- Management of the Association’s credit card charging system.
- Work alongside the event department to ensure timely payment of prize funds.
- Management of petty cash, foreign currency and cheques as required.
- Maintain and update bank mandates as required.
- Manage relationship with bank and customer support centres.
- Reconcile all bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Credit control.
- Quarter End and Year End processing and reporting.
- Ensure that the audit is managed in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that the company’s insurances are kept up-to-date and appropriate.
- Provide support and administrative duties to the Company Secretary of both the Association and the Ryder Cup European Development Trust.
- Ensure that the Chief Executive and Company Secretary receives accurate, timely and clear information to enable him to take sound decisions.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Handling telephone calls, enquiries and requests efficiently.
- Administer the Association’s Health and Safety, Insurance, First Aid and Fire Safety processes and documentation.
- Ensure Data Protection is adhered to for the Association.
- Responsibility for all office equipment ordering, servicing and maintenance as and when required.
- Management of key contractors and service providers.
- Assist the Chief Executive with ensuring that all legal and financial requirements, including data protection, are met in a timely and efficient manner.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience and competence in book keeping and financial management
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office or Mac OS
- Excellent organisational, planning and administrative skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with other cultures and languages
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Self-starting individual with experience of taking responsibility and accountability
- A confident, calm and professional manner with a positive and proactive approach and passion for working in a dynamic, flexible and multi-faceted sports environment
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- Must be able to deliver accurate work within established deadlines
- A flexible approach to working hours and tasks
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Where to Apply
To apply please visit https://eur.pe/2FU4oNI.