Costa Navarino, the prime sustainable destination in the Mediterranean, located in the Greek region of Messinia, features the first two signature designed golf courses in Greece, The Dunes Course which opened in May 2010, and The Bay Course in 2011.
Costa Navarino - The Dunes Course
- Swiss Golf Sport Continues to Invest and Expand its Boundaries
- Yas Links Enters The Abu Dhabi Pro-Am Fold
- EDGA Player profiles – Daphne Van Houten
- Messinia Pro-Am Returns to Costa Navarino For 4th Edition
- Ireland Confirmed as Host Nation of The Ryder Cup 2026
- Royal Portrush Golf Club Renews Sustainability Distinction Ahead of The Open