‘A Golf Psychology Masterclass by Golf Coaches for Golf Coaches’
Dr. Brian Hemmings with England National Coaches:
Graham Walker, David Ridley AFPGA, Paul Ashwell FPGA, Luke Whiting
Wednesday 16th November 2016
Northampton Golf Club
The speakers see this masterclass as an opportunity to share their unique experiences in working with professional, international amateur, county players and golfers of all abilities over many years.
You should attend if you….
- Want to take part in a unique one-day training opportunity with leading coaches who have worked with leading professionals, England squads, and golfers of all levels for over three decades
- Are a PGA Professional and want to increase your mental coaching skills and impact with players
- Are a practitioner/coach working with golfers to develop their mental skills
- Are a sport psychologist and want to learn about coaches application of psychology in learning and performance
What you will gain from the Masterclass….
- Innovative techniques that have been used for player and coach development
- Skills and strategies to build players’ confidence
- A chance to see mindfulness techniques applied to golf
- Structuring practice for maximum engagement
- Creating a coaching environment that challenges and excites players
- A certificate of attendance.
- PGA Professionals will be credited with 25 CPD points by The PGA of GB&I for successful completion/participation of this course.
Fee: £95.00. Fee includes lunch and refreshments. *A reduced fee is available for PGA Assistants. *Please email for group booking rates (3 or more)
**Early Booking Fee**: £85.00. The full amount must be paid by 31st August. Fee includes lunch and refreshments.
Booking Forms & Payment Methods: A booking form with a range of payment options, and extensive venue details can be found at www.golfmind.co.uk/masterclasses-in-sport-and-golf-psychology
Call now to discuss your Masterclass place on 07908 677660 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.