The prime sustainable golf destination in the Mediterranean, Costa Navarino in Greece, will once again host the Messinia Pro-Am from 21 – 24 February 2018.
The international Pro-Am event proved to be hugely popular after its first edition in 2017, providing an excellent opportunity to showcase what Costa Navarino and the surrounding Messinia region have to offer, whilst helping to contribute to the development and awareness of golf and golf tourism in Greece.
PGA Professionals will battle it out for a prize fund of €50,000* in the official PGAs of Europe Sanctioned Event that falls under the auspices of the PGA of Greece, and the Hellenic Golf Federation and is supported by Aegean Airlines.
Teams of three amateurs and one PGA Professional will compete across three rounds on The Dunes Course and The Bay Course at Costa Navarino, enjoying the mild climate of the region and the unspoilt Mediterranean landscape surrounded by centuries old olive groves and rolling hills overlooking the Ionian Sea.
There is no Pro-Am package fee for each participating professional bringing a team of three amateurs, including complimentary flights with Aegean Airlines and accommodation at The Westin Resort Costa Navarino.
Amateur packages start at €1,575, with four, five and seven night options available, and include:
- Accommodation in the The Westin Resort Costa Navarino
- Welcome Reception, Social Event Gala dinner & Prize giving Ceremony
- 3 tournament rounds & 2 practice rounds
- Buggies for all rounds
- On-course refreshments and snacks for 3 tournament rounds
- Exclusive welcome gift package
- Tournament fee contribution for Professional Prize Fund of 50.000€*
- Golf Swing Video Analysis with Movement Analysis Software
- Sports Injury Prevention & Performance Program
- And much more…
For more information visit the Tournament Hub Page (http://eur.pe/2018Messinia) and messiniaproam.costanavarino.com, follow @PGAsofEurope on Twitter and search the hashtag ‘#MessiniaProAm’, or like the PGAs of Europe Facebook Page.
Find out more about Costa Navarino at www.costanavarino.com.