- Club/Employer Name: PGA of Great Britain & Ireland
- Club/Employer Website: www.pga.info
- Job Title: Training Administrator for a Year Group (1 Year Fixed Term)
- Location: PGA National Training Academy, The Belfry, UK
- Job Type: Temporary
- Salary: To Be Discussed
Based within the PGA National Training Academy, Ping House, The Belfry, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, the principal duties will include administration of Assistant Professionals’ annual enrolment, subscriptions, exam fees and playing record fines; residential courses, Declaration of Existence of Contracts of Employment; liaise and provide accurate information to PGA Professionals and Assistant Professionals; assisting with the administration for periodic examinations, including booking Assistant Professionals onto venues for examinations, distribution of examination/guidance notes to relevant examination centres; assist with inputting of coursework and examination marks; producing and dispatching examination results; formulate and agree payment plans and monitor to ensure compliance; providing assistance with other departmental events; maintaining the Academy database in an accurate and timely manner; dealing with telephone, email and face-to-face enquiries; providing assistance and liaising closely with the Training Department team, other PGA departments, Regional Offices and the University of Birmingham; assist the Examinations Administrator to organise and coordinate practical examinations; assist with running periodic ad hoc reports.
This is a fixed term, full-time role, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
If you believe you have the necessary experience and qualifications, you should submit your CV and a covering letter via email to Dawn Sales, HR / Health and Safety Advisor – email@example.com. The closing date is 5pm on Friday 17 November 2017 and interviews will take place late November 2017 at the PGA National Training Academy.
The PGA is an equal opportunities employer
Essential skills and experience:
- PC literate – MS Office essential - MS CRM knowledge would be advantageous;
- experience of database management;
- educated to GCSE level, including Maths and English;
- excellent keyboard skills;
- excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- proven administration experience;
- accuracy/attention to detail;
- ability to prioritise workload and to meet tight deadlines;
- ability to work as part of a team
Where to Apply
If you believe you have the necessary experience and qualifications, you should submit your CV and a covering letter via email to Dawn Sales, HR / Health and Safety Advisor – firstname.lastname@example.org.