- Club/Employer Name: Antognolla Golf
- Club/Employer Website: www.antognollagolf.com
- Job Title: Teaching Professional
- Location: Perugia, Italy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: To Be Discussed
Reports to: Director of Golf
General Purpose: Promotes golf club through instructional programs, clinics, and school. Educates all students in the proper fundamentals of all aspects of the game.
- Teaches the fundamentals of the golf swing as established by the Director of Golf.
- Designs and implements marketing ideas to promote golf instruction and bring in additional revenues to the club.
- Oversees range set-up and equipment. Helps to maintain general upkeep of the driving rage lesson tee and storage shed.
- Promotes all golf club activities including junior golf clinics.
- Instruct and assists in the development of qualified and certified assistants. Educates staff throughout golf lessons.
- Coordinates and teaches clinics on weekly basis.
- Implements the junior golf school, needs, and equipment.
- Maintain and up-to-date inventory of all teaching aids on property including video equipment (future).
- Creates lesson plans
- Assure that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
British PGA qualified or in process. Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates/Licenses: Member of PGA
Skills: Ability to read and speak in English and Italian is required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications. Experience with computerized POS and tee-time system.
Where to Apply
To apply send a CV and covering letter to CBurguiere@antognollagolf.com.