- Club/Employer Name: Lumine Mediterranea Beach & Golf Community
- Club/Employer Website: lumine.com
- Job Title: Director of Golf
- Location: Costa Daurada, Spain
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: To Be Discussed
- Develops, implements, and monitors annual budget, revenue goals and expenses for operations departments.
- Monitors monthly and other financial reports/statements on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for the facility and takes effective corrective action when necessary.
- Develops, maintains and administers sound organizational plans and initiates improvements as necessary.
- Maintains membership with the PGA and CMAA and other professional associations. Attends workshops and meetings to keep abreast of current information and developments.
- Oversees the care and maintenance of all the facilities physical assets.
- Coordinates marketing programs designed to promote the facility’s services to potential customers.
- Ensures the highest standards of quality for food and beverage service on property.
- Implements policies and procedures for the Golf, Food and Beverage, and Maintenance Departments, including compliance of all company standards relating to quality of products and services.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Head Professional, Tournament Coordinator, Director of Instruction, Golf Services Manager,
- Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs.
- Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
- Communicates any changes or new policies and procedures to the department.
- Conducts staff meetings with subordinates.
- Maintains flexibility to take on new and different tasks as directed by the Department Manager.
Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education.
Experience of managing Multi-course facilities.
Fluent in Spanish, reading & writing.
Where to Apply
To apply please send your CV/resume to email@example.com.