January 29 – 01 February will see the Al Ain Equestrian, Shooting & Golf Club, UAE, host their international Pro-Am for the fifth time. The event will take place over 5 days and consist of a practice round followed by the 3-round team event using the 2 best scores from 4 format to decide the team winners.
The final day will see the amateurs compete in an 18 individual event while the Professionals will complete the final round of their 72 hole event –all players will play in their teams for all rounds.
Al Ain Equestrian, Shooting & Golf Club, UAE
Located in the Oasis City of Al Ain, the Al Ain Equestrian, Shooting and Golf Club offers more than a typical golf club which the UAE golfing residents can experience in other cities. The Golf Club at the AESGC is a social hub for everyone who likes to enjoy the atmosphere of a real Club.
In 2007 the AESGC opened giving the first grass golf course in the city with its 18 hole Championship Course offering a picturesque and challenging experience for all golfers and its floodlit back 9 allowing play long after the sun has set.
In addition to the Championship Course, a 9 hole par 3 Academy Course is also available and again like the back 9 on the Championship Course it is fully floodlit.
The Golf Clubhouse is home to the Palm Greens Restaurant, Palm Greens Sports Bar and also our fully stocked Golf Shop.
Al Ain Equestrian, Shooting & Golf Club
P.O. Box 1671 Al Ain
United Arab Emirates
2017 Review - Wrigley Powers To Victory In 2017 Mercedes-Benz International
Al Ain Equestrian, Shooting & Golf Club
The Championship Golf Course offers a picturesque and challenging experience for all golfers. The professionally designed par 71 course measures 6858 yards from the black tees and 6281 from the blue tees.
For the less experienced golfer, other tee boxes are available offering a shorter layout while maintaining the many unique features and hazards of the course. Water hazards come into play on eleven holes with strategically placed bunkers and desert sand requiring careful shot placement throughout the course. GPS equipped power carts ensure accurate yardage measurement from all points on the course.
The back 9 is fully floodlit giving the opportunity to play golf long after the sun has set and also allows you to avoid the summer heat.
|Course Par||Total Length|
ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN
Entries are now open for the 2018 Mercedes-Benz International Pro-Am
Price per amateur:
- AED 5,450 (approx. €1250) in the Al Ain Rotana double room sharing with team member/non playing partner
- AED 6,550 (approx. €1503) in the Al Ain Rotana single room
- AED 2,000 (approx. €459) for non playing partner in the Al Ain Rotana double room sharing with team member
- 6 night’s accommodation in the Rotana Al Ain including breakfast and taxes, Saturday 27th January through to Thursday 1st February (check out Friday 2nd February)
- Transport to and from the hotel for practice day and 4 tournament rounds
- Complimentary use of all Academy facilities including the par 3 course throughout the event
- Official practice round, Sunday 28th January
- Entry to the Mercedes-Benz International Pro-Am team event, Monday 29th,Tuesday 30th and Wednesday 31st
- Amateur entry to their individual event on Thursday 1st with Professionals completing their own 72 hole event
- Shared golf carts for all 5 rounds of golf, Professionals will be allowed to ride in golf carts except Thursday 1st
- Buffet lunch at the golf clubhouse on Monday 29th,Tuesday 30th, Wednesday 31st and Thursday 1st
- Cocktail reception with drinks on Sunday 28th ,Gala dinner and awards ceremony with drinks on Thursday 1st
- Players welcome pack
- €28,000 professional prize fund, prize fund will decrease pro-rata by €1,000 for each team less than 28 competing
- Trophies to players in the leading 5 teams, leading 3 professionals and leading 5 amateurs in their individual event
Amateur prizes, per amateur on final team standings
Amateur prizes, in their individual event
Amateurs will be awarded prizes or golf shop vouchers to the value of the above
Not included in the golfers package, flights and airport transfer, UAE visa’s if required, additional charges at the Rotana Al Ain or the Al Ain Equestrian, Shooting & Golf Club. Not included in the non golfers package (in addition to the golfers package), transports to and from the golf course, Buffet lunch at the golf clubhouse on tournament days.
Professional will be free of charge when accompanied by 3 amateur partners, based on sharing a double room with one of their teams amateur partners– AED1,750 supplement if Professional requires single room